Photos by Sara Deganis
Point over the image to stop auto forward
Tracking room in Queens, professional with personal touch, easygoing, affordable. 5 minutes walk from J train 85 St/Forest Parkway stop. Flexible rates.
Book your studio time now -> SEND MESSAGE HERE
- Ideal for small groups with emphasis on live drums, guitars and keys
- Neumann, Shure, Electro Voice, Røde, Studio Project, and Audix microphones to choose from
- A perfect set-up for singers and voice-over artists with Neumann TLM 49 microphone, Avalon M5 pre-amp and Apogee converters
- Full connectivity for A/V recording, playback and monitoring
- Canopus R.F.M. maple drums:
- Bass drums: 15x12"; 18x14"; 22x15"
- Toms: 10x7"; 12x8"
- Floor Toms: 13x12"; 15x14"
- Canopus snare drums:
- Hand hammered brass 14x5.5"
- Birch 14x6.5"
- Phenol fiber piccolo 14x3.5"
All Remo heads:
Power Stroke 3 coated on bass drums; Emperor coated tom tops; clear Ambassador tom bottoms; coated Ambassadors top snares, Ambassador snare side bottoms
- Vintage Zildjian K 14" hats
- Vintage Zildjian A 22" ride
- Sabian AA 8" splash
- Sabian Radia Nano 9" hats
- Sabian AAX O-zone 10" splash
- Sabian HHX Prototype O-zone 10" splash
- Sabian HHX Legacy 14" hats with Prototype bottom (multiple holes)
- Sabian Artisan 14" hats
- Sabian 14" HHX O-zone Evolution crash Prototype
- Sabian 16" Artisan crash
- Sabian 18" HHX Legacy crash
- Sabian 18" Artisan crash
- Sabian 19" Artisan crash
- Sabian 20" HHX Legacy O-zone ride